Thursday, March 17, 2011

Alaskan King Crab Mornay and Roses

To celebrate our wedding anniversary. I made a dish of Alaskan King Crab meat in bechamel sauce at home and served it to Arthur in the nursing home. I made a bechamel sauce without onion or garlic, but instead, as it was for a fish dish,  used lemon juice, grated lemon zest and parsley with ground black pepper and salt.

I made up a bunch of flowers from my garden for Arthur and made sure there was some roses in it, because at our wedding we had a Rose Ceremony where we gave each other a red rose. I also took the Chelsea, the Tenterfield Terrrier, in to see him and he watched his favourite team Manchester United beat Marseilles in the UEFA Champions League quarter final. 

My son also dropped by to visit with his friend. He brought along his little Tenterfield Terrier puppy, BeeBee.

Arthur and I really enjoyed the afternoon together and it was a happy wedding anniversary.

No comments:

Post a Comment